The next one
Tuesday 16 January, 2007
I guess this is much easier to guess cos its one of the most famous song of those times composed by Ilayaraja( this time its the maestro i cross-checked). A gain the song's interlude has been uploaded. Im sorry for the inconvenience caused to others. I dont know why some people are unable to hear the song while others can listen. I guess it works best with Firefox. If you face any prob listening the piece let me know. Also if you know anyother websites wherein i can upload thee songs other than odeo laet me know!!



powered by ODEO
 
posted by Sonata at 6:07 pm | Permalink


3 Comments:


At 16 January 2007 at 11:28 pm, Blogger Karthik Srinivasan

Is this "Idhu oru Nila kaalam" from Kamal-Maadhavi movie?:-D

 

At 17 January 2007 at 1:50 am, Blogger Adiya

Movie: Tic Tic Tic
Song: idhu oru azghai nila kalam
Singer: s.Janaki
directory: Bharathiraja
Actor: kamal/madhavai

 

At 18 January 2007 at 6:49 pm, Blogger Sonata

KSR & Adiya -> yupp right!!