My new blog
Sunday 14 January, 2007
Hello everybody!!! I declare this blog officially open. For starters im Hell's Angel I have created another blog, a blog for all those music fans out there espcially those who are crazy about film songs. Now this is a quizzical blog where in ill upload preludes and interludes of various cine songs in each post to test your knowledge of music both in tamil and hindi films. I hope you can widen your spectrum of knowledge in music through this (but only in film music). To spice up each post ill also include some trivia about film music. I have uploaded a sample song in this link below hope it works!!!
I would like to thank all my friends who helped my start this blog from finding a template to various other links to other sites.


powered by ODEO
 
posted by Sonata at 7:00 pm | Permalink


5 Comments:


At 15 January 2007 at 10:43 am, Blogger Unknown

Hey Hell's Angel.. its a gud idea to start a new blog especially formusic..thts cool..

 

At 15 January 2007 at 10:45 am, Blogger Unknown

hey Hell's Angel thts a nice idea of urs to start a blog especially for music..

 

At 15 January 2007 at 10:45 am, Blogger Unknown

hey Hell's Angel thts a nice idea of urs to start a blog especially for music..

 

At 16 January 2007 at 12:50 am, Blogger Adiya

nice start. please change the header part of it to have apt image of musical legends.
use some image scalling software to make it pakka.
e.g:) picasa google

just a positive note. rest up to :)

 

At 16 January 2007 at 6:12 pm, Blogger Sonata

Aravindh -> yeah thanks!!!

Adiya -> hmm..yeah i need to make a lot of changes in the layout.. I just did them in haste..I dont seem 2 find time to do this..will try to revamp soon..